User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rooms Causing Browser To Crash?!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Rooms Causing Browser To Crash?!

Hi. I have two event rooms that causes me and also other users to crash once they enter the room before even being able to load inside the room. I think it might have to do something with the wired but I have other rooms who have more wireds stacked than those two. All of my rares are also in one of those rooms, so I really need this fixed as soon as possible, plus it's supposed to be Christmas eve events room...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rooms are named "christmas events" and "EVENTS/STICM/PETALATTACK/DODGEBALL/MARIOKART". The christmas events was just made yesterday but somehow it doesn't work anymore

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    @Jonteh will look into this when he can

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kane @Jonteh Thanks. Will patiently wait for the fix. Moreover, the rooms also causes our laptops to freeze, up to the point where it forces us to restart the pc.

what up
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Room loading has been fixed as of the latest build (thoroughly tested, too.) As for your laptops crashing, it has nothing to do with our server or client, it falls down to your laptop simply not being able to handle the amount of furni in the room.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jonteh I just tried going into my room today, and Shockwave player still causes the client to crash and reload. I've confirmed this with my friends too. I'd understand that the laptop being unable to handle the amount of furni, but I tested it on a PC and I still have the same result. I'm still hoping this would be fixed. I don't mind creating new rooms but I have trophies and rares in one of those rooms that I need.

what up
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
    @Jonteh I just tried going into my room today, and Shockwave player still causes the client to crash and reload. I've confirmed this with my friends too. I'd understand that the laptop being unable to handle the amount of furni, but I tested it on a PC and I still have the same result. I'm still hoping this would be fixed. I don't mind creating new rooms but I have trophies and rares in one of those rooms that I need.
    Shockwave player is shockwave player. Nothing to do with our server or client, also known as not our problem​. If problems persist, update Flash or reinstall it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonteh View Post
    Shockwave player is shockwave player. Nothing to do with our server or client, also known as not our problem​. If problems persist, update Flash or reinstall it.
    I find this unreasonable because it would mean that other users' shockwave players are also broken. It might have something to do with Fresh's client if it's the one causing it to crash or the browser to crash, since any other applications don't seem to have a problem with it. I would suggest if you visit the room yourself so you'd know what we mean. My username is Brinaa in-game and you can visit the aforementioned rooms to see for yourself, if you'd like or have the time to.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Like Jonteh said, shockwave and computers crashing has absolutely nothing to do with client.

In the future, I find limiting wired [even in a heavily wired events room,] and discouraging the use of fastwalk helps. I've had a lot of my rooms fuck up because of those reasons.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattle View Post
    Like Jonteh said, shockwave and computers crashing has absolutely nothing to do with client.

In the future, I find limiting wired [even in a heavily wired events room,] and discouraging the use of fastwalk helps. I've had a lot of my rooms fuck up because of those reasons.
    So it just happens that this only occurs in those specific rooms? Do those rooms have a taboo on them? Are they cursed? I know for a fact that those rooms are not heavily wired. This only happens to those rooms and not anywhere else. Even the most laggy or memory consuming websites don't do do this. As I have said, why don't you see it for yourself and see if it crashes you too, since everyone I know can't get in those rooms.

Thread Information