Thread: Trivia Topics

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Trivia Topics

Every day somebody is adding new topic to Trivia. I have created a mixed events, that hosts Trivia, but I'm constantly confused at what some of the topics mean. I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread that names all the topics in the Trivia events. I'll start with some of the basics, hopefully everyone can help out and comment all the topics they know:
    GAC- Generate a Country
    GMC- Generate Many Countries
    GAW- Generate a Word
    GMW- Generate Many Words
    XT- Times Tables

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only thing I know is
    FT - Fastest typer

lmao I don't fw trivia but yeah

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfect thread for me :-) I'll also give examples as some are difficult to explain.

GAW 5+/10+ ETC. - generate a word which has 5+ or 10+ letters. same applies to GMW 5+/10+ instead you create many words with that amount of letters.
    STB - stop the bus. a letter is given, for example: B. then 3 topics, such as girls name, country, boys name. you need to list things which fit into the topics that also begin with B (e.g bella, benin, ben) all of them must begin with the same letter that was stated.
    N3 - name three. host will give a topic, like colours, and you name 3 colours. quite simple really
    GTS - guess the singer.. speaks for itself i think.
    XS - name song. so, you're given a singer, like adele, and you must name one of their songs, such as hello.
    GMN - generate many names. same concept as GMW except with names rather than words.
    STAB - the host says STAB_________, and the first username typed under that line is out. it can be outloud or silent.
    ANTI-STAB - rather than the first username being out, if the game is trivia races, they move forward, or if p2k they choose who to kick.

Can't think of anymore ATM but I'll be sure to edit my comment when I do :-)

4. Likes Cattle liked this post
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Meg summed it up really well. I looooooooooooooove Trivia, but like u mentioned in ur first post there is so many topics it's hard to keep track.

WC = World Capitals. Host will give you the country, you give it's capital. EG; Canada.. Answer; Ottawa.
    o1o = Odd one out. Host will give you three things, you need to list the odd one out. EG; Blue, Dog, Orange. Answer; Dog

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My all time favorite trivia topic:
    GMPT / PT - Generate Many Periodic Table / Periodic Table. Basically, you give a set of periodic table of elements (their symbols) and the users have to answer correctly with the corresponding element/s. E.G. (Au, Ag, Fe, C, O.) Answer: Gold, Silver, Iron, Carbon Oxygen.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread closed due to being over a year old.

No longer relevant!

Thread Information