Starting a new MIL. Need technical people for the building process.
Hello there. I am General Kratos of the yet to be established British Military (name pending) I am looking for Technical and like-minded people to help and design and manufacture our main HQ, and also maybe help out with the launch of this exciting new military.
There are two roles available right now.
- Head HQ Technician (Tasked with building most of the Wired for gates and other features)
- (As you are the Head of the Technicians Department, You may enlist anyone you deem fit to join said department.)
- Head Room Builder (As the Head Room Builder you are tasked to design and create rooms which are based off of the British Military design. For example, Training Rooms and Ceremony Rooms.)
- (As the Head of the Building and Designing Department, you many enlist anyone you deem fit to join said department.)
- You dont NEED to have a working Microphone but one would be nice If we need to talk about issues e.t.c.
- If you are applying for the "Head Room Builder" position, You need to have above average experience in designing and building those rooms.
- If you are applying for the "Head Technician" position, You need to have above average experience in fixing and troubleshooting 'Wired' problems within all rooms of which the British Military are associated with.
These are NOT all the jobs we are looking for, as new recommendations and adaptations come to our attention, we may be changing/adapting how we do things around here. So that also means ANY feedback or reccomendations you wish to put forward - Be sure to PM me anytime and I will be right back to you.
We need more RPers on this website, good shit.
Originally Posted by Kratos0101
Post Thanks / Like - 1 Likes
liked this post