Thread: Queries about Valentines Competition

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Queries about Valentines Competition

Hello! I'm user bbydoll and I'm planning on entering the competition with user flirts, however we're a bit confused as to what we can and cannot do.

For example, it is said in the article that the winning maze will be the day long event that is hosted, but we believe that if we did the regular wired maze as is suggested that it would be quite boring and people would finish quickly due to google searching etc...

So what we instead want to suggest is that we could instead just create a regular valentines maze (similar to user flirts rage maze except nowhere near as difficult as well as with significantly less levels) across multiple rooms rather than just a wired maze as it would take longer to complete. This means that users are spending more time in the event, bringing in some outside help (hint hint for one of our levels that we've thought about) and overall it's challenging them whilst still being completely related to valentines day. Would this be okay for us to do or do we need to stick to the wired maze specifically?

It's clobberin' time!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Hello! I'm user bbydoll and I'm planning on entering the competition with user flirts, however we're a bit confused as to what we can and cannot do.

For example, it is said in the article that the winning maze will be the day long event that is hosted, but we believe that if we did the regular wired maze as is suggested that it would be quite boring and people would finish quickly due to google searching etc...

So what we instead want to suggest is that we could instead just create a regular valentines maze (similar to user flirts rage maze except nowhere near as difficult as well as with significantly less levels) across multiple rooms rather than just a wired maze as it would take longer to complete. This means that users are spending more time in the event, bringing in some outside help (hint hint for one of our levels that we've thought about) and overall it's challenging them whilst still being completely related to valentines day. Would this be okay for us to do or do we need to stick to the wired maze specifically?
    I've forwarded this to staff member Gucci, he'll respond soon!

3. Likes Meg liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I've forwarded this to staff member Gucci, he'll respond soon!
    Awesome. Thanks

Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post

Hello Meg,

thanks for throwing in your thoughts on this competition it's always better to ask to make sure, yes you may create a quest-like wired maze, the competition was created just for a bit of fun during valentines day. It will not be hosted that whole day that was just a figure of speech, maybe one or two hotel alerts to promote it will be enough.

Also, I'm thinking about only a small amount of numbers winning will get a prize then it's just for fun if chosen to participate, because users will just play on repeat on alternative accounts and know all the answers from their previous experience of the maze, as well with telling friends the answers.

So I will have a chat with the winner and we'll discuss further requirements from there, but you're welcome to give your idea a stab in the dark, it's brilliant,

Cheers.

6. Likes rare liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Hello Meg,

thanks for throwing in your thoughts on this competition it's always better to ask to make sure, yes you may create a quest-like wired maze, the competition was created just for a bit of fun during valentines day. It will not be hosted that whole day that was just a figure of speech, maybe one or two hotel alerts to promote it will be enough.

Also, I'm thinking about only a small amount of numbers winning will get a prize then it's just for fun if chosen to participate, because users will just play on repeat on alternative accounts and know all the answers from their previous experience of the maze, as well with telling friends the answers.

So I will have a chat with the winner and we'll discuss further requirements from there, but you're welcome to give your idea a stab in the dark, it's brilliant,

Cheers.
    That's great!! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.. I've got a lot of work to do in the rooms now so I'll hop to it.

)

8. Likes LimeDick, Gucci liked this post

Thread Information