User Tag List

Thread: A small suggestion, but an important one all the same.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A small suggestion, but an important one all the same.

Hey, hey!
    Perhaps you might have heard of the growing roleplay community on Fresh, which plays an important role (ha, no pun intended) in most of the user-base's interactions with the hotel. Maybe you've even heard of the select few who use roleplay to gather inspiration, mostly for novel-writing and illustration purposes. I certainly do; I have a book in the works inspired by some of my encounters.

Some of us do use the avatar clothing selections to bring our own custom characters to life in the game as a way to make some prompts. While I do appreciate the wide assortment of clothing Fresh has to offer, a few of us members would perhaps like a bit of a simple addition to be made, maybe in an upcoming update? Okay, here goes.

Maybe you know the common female hairstyle (The wavy one done up in a ponytail)? And the female skirt, the one with two customizeable colors (The hem and the fabric itself)? If those two items could perhaps be made available for the male avatar model, it would be great to see and a valued addition to the selection screen. Would definitely make my day and benefit the LGBT and roleplay community (There are many, many crossdressing characters. More than you might think!). It's no big thing; all you have to do is maybe copy the clothing into the male selection screen!

I do hope this gets to the staff. Thanks for reading!

Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aviiary View Post
    Hey, hey!
    Perhaps you might have heard of the growing roleplay community on Fresh, which plays an important role (ha, no pun intended) in most of the user-base's interactions with the hotel. Maybe you've even heard of the select few who use roleplay to gather inspiration, mostly for novel-writing and illustration purposes. I certainly do; I have a book in the works inspired by some of my encounters.

Some of us do use the avatar clothing selections to bring our own custom characters to life in the game as a way to make some prompts. While I do appreciate the wide assortment of clothing Fresh has to offer, a few of us members would perhaps like a bit of a simple addition to be made, maybe in an upcoming update? Okay, here goes.

Maybe you know the common female hairstyle (The wavy one done up in a ponytail)? And the female skirt, the one with two customizeable colors (The hem and the fabric itself)? If those two items could perhaps be made available for the male avatar model, it would be great to see and a valued addition to the selection screen. Would definitely make my day and benefit the LGBT and roleplay community (There are many, many crossdressing characters. More than you might think!). It's no big thing; all you have to do is maybe copy the clothing into the male selection screen!

I do hope this gets to the staff. Thanks for reading!
    Even the smallest of things can make quiet the impact.
    Thanks for finding some spare time to explain this, Kane will respond once he views the thread and finds spare time to come up with a response.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    not a chance.

4. Likes FrozenSand liked this post

Thread Information