Thread: Official Fresh Discord

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattle View Post
    Fresh has so many other platforms that it reaches people on, dunno why one more is needed
    You only moderate two low traffic platforms that get a fraction of the amount I deal with on a daily basis. If you find this difficult, yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Nah, it's hard enough to keep the current dogs on a leash another platform to moderate on-top our current work burden, no thank you
    Not being rude when I say this because it's genuine, but when people buy staff why don't you actually show them how to moderate these "difficult" platforms? Money is nice, but not having to do work yourself is also nice, atleast to me. Always here if you need some assistance babe.

Discord isn't hard to moderate, if you read the thread you would of seen that you can completely make it self moderated with BOTs. Meaning any spam, advertising attempts, specific hotel names/URLs can all be censored/filtered and automatically deleted by BOTs without you having to lay a hand on Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSauce View Post
    I honestly love discord. Easy to use, more people, it kind be a very good opportunity.
    Yeah it's a great concept. Underestimated though, nobody wants to even give it a try it seems.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylo View Post
    You only moderate two low traffic platforms that get a fraction of the amount I deal with on a daily basis. If you find this difficult, yikes.

Not being rude when I say this because it's genuine, but when people buy staff why don't you actually show them how to moderate these "difficult" platforms? Money is nice, but not having to do work yourself is also nice, atleast to me. Always here if you need some assistance babe.

Discord isn't hard to moderate, if you read the thread you would of seen that you can completely make it self moderated with BOTs. Meaning any spam, advertising attempts, specific hotel names/URLs can all be censored/filtered and automatically deleted by BOTs without you having to lay a hand on Discord.

Yeah it's a great concept. Underestimated though, nobody wants to even give it a try it seems.
    I'll have to side with Cattle on this one, a big fat no to Discord from me.

Thread Information