Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Niqqer Ban Appeal (Horrible misconfusion)

  1. #1
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Niqqer Ban Appeal (Horrible misconfusion)

    Include username of the account that was banned : Niqqer (But IP-Banned) all my alts from a long time ago

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Either Kane or Gucci

    Expiry date : 10 March, 2025

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : Scamming

    Why the ban should be lifted? :
    This was a horrible miss-confusion, I looked at the pictures and the videos from my scam report and all it shows is her following me around telling people I scam. I was in the process of reporting her for actually spamming me.
    What actually happened; She came into my room and saw a rare from the catalog. (She liked it and wanted to buy it, her offer was 2.5Billion credits) I said sounds good to me. She bought it, and loved the rare. She came back 2-3 days later saying it was fake and that I had "Scammed" her. She then proceeded to follow me into every room I went into telling people I scammed her and I need to be banned, she began to get other people on the train as well lmao. I simply sold her a rare SHE WANTED. She is the one who should be banned in my opinion.

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    https://forum.fresh-hotel.org/showth...5-Niqqer-Scams

    [MENTION=79]Chels[/MENTION] [MENTION=7428]Gucci[/MENTION] [MENTION=7780]xXTheChosenOneXx[/MENTION]

  3. #3
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10
    Don't see the confusion at all considering another user sent a pm regarding this also. Clear scam to me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Niqqer Scams
    By xXTheChosenOneXx in forum Resolved Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2017, 05:20 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top