Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Banned (no reason)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Banned (no reason)

    Name of account: ExplicitGod
    Staff that banned: Kane
    Expiry date: 10 March, 2025
    Email: [email protected]
    Reason for ban: Mega Ban
    Why it should be lifted: I got banned for no reason I logged on and it said I got banned and I would like to know why.

  2. #2
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10
    kane will see to this when he is free, although his bans are final 99.9% the time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. [Denied] Banned.Reason:Melt
    By CallMeCrapish in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 07:57 AM
  2. [Denied] I have been banned for no apparent reason
    By blutack11 in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-15-2015, 03:26 PM
  3. [Denied] Banned For No Reason
    By BamitBoo in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 05:07 PM
  4. [Denied] Banned for no reason. Confused. Feel it is a homophobic attack.
    By GayOfTheUk in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 12:27 AM
  5. [Accepted] i got banned for NO REASON
    By Jon in forum Resolved Ban Appeals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 04:53 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top