Thread: Getting Wiped + Money into game

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Angry Getting Wiped + Money into game

i wanna make a queries into why a few people got wiped - just so we got answers, as we are all left frustrated and confused to why.
    names under icklesoph (my newish account), drail1, sivantroye, ozzy, djmaximus

i also wanna say that i spent money under spiceysophxo, to enjoy more benefits of the game, to then be wiped and feel like it was all for nothing, im feeling quiet frustrated and upset.

please could i have a response, many thanks -

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would like to add to this as im not very happy myself, i go to my room to sell someone something and i find that everything has gone, which i find unfair seen as some of us have worked extremely hard to get there earnings, and for you just to wipe them away is not very nice tbh, we have committed to your client and played fresh a lot to get these things, and as you have done this to a few people you are losing players, i love this game as do many other people that collect rares, and as we have been wiped we dont see the point in carrying on to collect rares, we would like you too give us our things back you have taken from us, if it is possible for you too. We appreciate your time in reading this and we also hope to get somewhere, we would appreciate it if you would give us something to work from, thanks

-Liam

3. Likes spiceysophxo liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as somebody who has been wiped before, when i asked, the response i got was "shit happens" - which is true. it's an online virtual game, no need to lose your shit over it. if you worked hard to get your stuff before, you can work hard to get it again. there are risks involved when buying stuff online that you should be aware of before even considering buying.

as for sivantroye, i'm aware that it's also considered suspicious when users have huge amounts of rares despite not purchasing anything at all from the store. i'd be suspicious too, so its likely you were wiped for suspicious activity. as well as the fact that there were apparently rumors going around about you scamming.

i know i'm not staff so i'm probably not the one you're wanting to get answers from, but thought i'd just give you an idea as it may take staff a few days to reply because they've likely got better things to do than worry about people being upset over getting wiped on an online game. x

5. Likes Kane, Cattle liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but then again my response to you is, no were not 'losing out shit' over a virtual game as yes theres real issues to get on in life i agree - but when your playing a game every day and have everything taken off of you, not just money, rares but rooms youve took your time to put into a game to build its fucking annoying
    its annoying and we just want answers - yes true about buying stuff online, but still no need when u spend alot of money and it gets taken away -
    i would still like some staff to just give me a answer to put this to bed

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as i can see from your room on fresh right now, you're quitting over it. so that's considered losing your shit and overreacting from something so small. regardless of whether u spent a lot of money or not, there is still a risk. no special treatment, those who have spent 200+ have been wiped and/or banned for whatever reasons yet you can't see them anywhere complaining. i just think it's a matter of growing up and not giving a shit about losing pixelated items.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dont get salty cos you didnt get anything.
    but no im leaving with a few others cos we dont wanna play a game anymore where there is no for sure that if we build ourselves up again that we will lose it all again - ive put a thread in not just for me, but for other people who have got wiped.
    tbh dont give me sarcy remarks or anything, because your on fresh two, and i know you get angry if someone pisses you off about your rares or money etc.
    but about growing up, yes i am "grown up" but if you was you'd take a step back and see if you are spending money on a game, you'd expect to keep what you have bought - but i wasnt saying i spent 200+ not at all, that was your assumption.

anyways. im not arguing about this anymore, but ive put this thread up to get answers to clear things up for people
    nowwwww byeeeeeee |

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the last thing i'd do is get salty over you not giving me anything - if you can read the time correctly you can see i posted my first reply before even entering your room. only reason i even attempted is because i knew you'd reject me and ngl i'd find it amusing. i'm a bit of a troll :-) also i don't get mad over rares - only times i ever get mad are when friends go behind my back. i'm not going to bring myself down to the level where i'm arguing over a virtual game. i'm simply stating the possible reasons behind why you may have got wiped.. which you asked for. you wanted the answers, and i gave some possibilities.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spiceysophxo View Post
    i wanna make a queries into why a few people got wiped - just so we got answers, as we are all left frustrated and confused to why.
    names under icklesoph (my newish account), drail1, sivantroye, ozzy, djmaximus

i also wanna say that i spent money under spiceysophxo, to enjoy more benefits of the game, to then be wiped and feel like it was all for nothing, im feeling quiet frustrated and upset.

please could i have a response, many thanks -
    We hold the right to go on a spring cleaning and try to wipe and reset users as we wish.

Quote Originally Posted by sivantroye View Post
    i would like to add to this as im not very happy myself, i go to my room to sell someone something and i find that everything has gone, which i find unfair seen as some of us have worked extremely hard to get there earnings, and for you just to wipe them away is not very nice tbh, we have committed to your client and played fresh a lot to get these things, and as you have done this to a few people you are losing players, i love this game as do many other people that collect rares, and as we have been wiped we dont see the point in carrying on to collect rares, we would like you too give us our things back you have taken from us, if it is possible for you too. We appreciate your time in reading this and we also hope to get somewhere, we would appreciate it if you would give us something to work from, thanks

-Liam
    You've not spent a single penny on the store and sit here typing up a storm expecting sympathy, don't make me giggle it's 3:15 AM, not to mention i've heard you rob everyone blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    as somebody who has been wiped before, when i asked, the response i got was "shit happens" - which is true. it's an online virtual game, no need to lose your shit over it. if you worked hard to get your stuff before, you can work hard to get it again. there are risks involved when buying stuff online that you should be aware of before even considering buying.

as for sivantroye, i'm aware that it's also considered suspicious when users have huge amounts of rares despite not purchasing anything at all from the store. i'd be suspicious too, so its likely you were wiped for suspicious activity. as well as the fact that there were apparently rumors going around about you scamming.

i know i'm not staff so i'm probably not the one you're wanting to get answers from, but thought i'd just give you an idea as it may take staff a few days to reply because they've likely got better things to do than worry about people being upset over getting wiped on an online game. x
    You a boss @Meg

Quote Originally Posted by spiceysophxo View Post
    but then again my response to you is, no were not 'losing out shit' over a virtual game as yes theres real issues to get on in life i agree - but when your playing a game every day and have everything taken off of you, not just money, rares but rooms youve took your time to put into a game to build its fucking annoying
    its annoying and we just want answers - yes true about buying stuff online, but still no need when u spend alot of money and it gets taken away -
    i would still like some staff to just give me a answer to put this to bed
    We're not entitled to answer you however you can read the very first reply i gave this thread.

as i can see from your room on fresh right now, you're quitting over it. so that's considered losing your shit and overreacting from something so small. regardless of whether u spent a lot of money or not, there is still a risk. no special treatment, those who have spent 200+ have been wiped and/or banned for whatever reasons yet you can't see them anywhere complaining. i just think it's a matter of growing up and not giving a shit about losing pixelated items.
    For someone who is quitting and who you would think is careless sure does complain alot?

the last thing i'd do is get salty over you not giving me anything - if you can read the time correctly you can see i posted my first reply before even entering your room. only reason i even attempted is because i knew you'd reject me and ngl i'd find it amusing. i'm a bit of a troll :-) also i don't get mad over rares - only times i ever get mad are when friends go behind my back. i'm not going to bring myself down to the level where i'm arguing over a virtual game. i'm simply stating the possible reasons behind why you may have got wiped.. which you asked for. you wanted the answers, and i gave some possibilities.
    Let them be, we stole fresh goodies from them and they're unhappy

11. Likes Cattle, Meg liked this post

Thread Information