Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Feedback Advisement

Hello,

A lot of my time on fresh consists of me liasing with other members of the agency communities (its much larger than it looks). Something thats been brought to our attention is that some staff members have been errongly disclosing associated account checks with users (and IPs & emails) with users managing agencies. I don't feel this type of information should be disclosed to the public (as they're only intended for staff only) and should certaintly not be disclosed to users when it doesn't concern violation of Fresh rules (and instead 'agency rules').

I noticed that the majority of Staff were removed and hope that in the future any new staff will not disclose private information to the fresh public community where it isn't necessary. This feedback has come from a lot of users and feel it useful to share.

Thanks,

Arun.

2. Likes Cattle, Houtaro liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun View Post
    Hello,

A lot of my time on fresh consists of me liasing with other members of the agency communities (its much larger than it looks). Something thats been brought to our attention is that some staff members have been errongly disclosing associated account checks with users (and IPs & emails) with users managing agencies. I don't feel this type of information should be disclosed to the public (as they're only intended for staff only) and should certaintly not be disclosed to users when it doesn't concern violation of Fresh rules (and instead 'agency rules').

I noticed that the majority of Staff were removed and hope that in the future any new staff will not disclose private information to the fresh public community where it isn't necessary. This feedback has come from a lot of users and feel it useful to share.

Thanks,

Arun.
    You're not helping your cause by not stating what users had such information leaked and what staff members were behind it

Thread Information