Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ban Appeal (SwaggyKirsty)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy Ban Appeal (SwaggyKirsty)

    Include username of the account that was banned :SwaggyKirsty

    Include username of the staff that added the ban :Chels

    Expiry date :28th February 2015

    Email of the account in question : I don't remember the email I used to make the account, sorry.

    Reason for the ban : "cheap trades"

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I didn't participate in cheap trades. I have a rare shop and haven't sold a thing since I logged on so I don't know why I've been banned. Staff often visit my rooms when I'm trading and there hasn't been a problem thus far. I'm an avid user of Fresh and have been playing since 2012. Again, no idea why I was banned, sorry.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0
    I've seen you selling rares for less than the rare values page so that you can get rid of them.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornithophobia View Post
    I've seen you selling rares for less than the rare values page so that you can get rid of them.
    Why would I do that if it means I'm losing out on dinos/mills lol? Literally some guy tried to sell me black dinos for 1mil and cola machines 3 for 1mil right before I got banned and I'm 99.9% sure his account is still up and running. Hardly fair. And Chels has been in my rare rooms before so I think I know to stick by values by now.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    12
    Obv not if your being banned.... Its up to Chels but a two week ban seems fair in my opinion.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    But I didn't do anything wrong that I'm aware of? Chels wasn't even in my room when I got banned so I don't know how that happened either. Plus, like I said, someone else was in my room trying to sell stuff worth 94d for 10d and he didn't get banned.

  6. #6
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstyAC View Post
    But I didn't do anything wrong that I'm aware of? Chels wasn't even in my room when I got banned so I don't know how that happened either. Plus, like I said, someone else was in my room trying to sell stuff worth 94d for 10d and he didn't get banned.
    Well i cant comment on that, unless it was witnessed by a member of staff or video proof.

  7. #7
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    12
    Trading for less than values is a bannable offence. tbh you only have a 2 week ban. Ive banned people for longer.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KxM View Post
    Trading for less than values is a bannable offence. tbh you only have a 2 week ban. Ive banned people for longer.
    A 2 week ban when you're stuck in a hospital bed with nothing to do is a long ass time.

  9. #9
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    I've got to deny this due to insufficient evidence against wrong doing by the staff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top