Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : colourings

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : hyetal

    Expiry date : 13 January, 2030

    Email of the account in question :

    Reason for the ban: The moderator didn't specify a reason

    why the ban should be lifted? Hyetal banned me before and I paid kane to lift my ban, I bought things from his store to help boost my account up as I had nothing. anyway cut the story short... hes banned me for no reason whatsoever. ive worked hard and paid out of my own pocket to help me with my account, ive done nothing wrong. maybe he has a problem with me I don't know but he cant just ban people for nothing. anyway id be happy to have my account back the way it was, I appreciate your time dealing with my appeal. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10
    Hyetal will deal with this when he is free. Confused why you have multiple accounts active though

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    I bought one off kane and used some as a safe account because I can guarantee ill clean myself during the game. but I paid for my unban off kane, just think its unfair how he can ban me again when I have paid.

  4. #4
    Legend aka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Age
    28
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    11
    [MENTION=8224]hyetal[/MENTION] asked me to post on his behalf.

    he has given the true reason for your ban, which is scamming once again.

    his response to you: "Yes you scammed before so you paid for unban. Yet when you are back to the game you use accounts Flamings and Shadows to scam again couple days ago.. now you changed ur VPN on Colourings but even then you're still not a very good hider. Nice try, your ban remains"

    therefore, your appeal is denied.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top