Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban appeal

    Username- InFamousScotsman

    Staff who banned- Chels

    Expiry date- 13 years

    Reason for ban- "liam"

    Why I should be unbanned- I honestly have no idea why I was banned, as I 99.9% sure I have did nothing that goes against the rules of fresh hotel. It would be great if this could be looked into and I was unbanned. ThNk you for taking time to read this appeal.

  2. #2
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10
    InFamousScotsman has the Regular rank!
    InFamousScotsman has 206 friends!
    Motto: [WH] PPT [5iC] [NY] [WHEC] [DU]
    This user is not banned


    Get off your VPN kid

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top