Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeals

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeals

    Include username of the account that was banned : justnoKi

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Daniela

    Expiry date : 9th of August 2029

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : 'The moderator didn't specify a reason'

    Why the ban should be lifted? :
    I think my ban should be lifted as I am not quite sure what I did. I don't know if it might be that I locked my IPad to go somewhere with the app still open and still logged in, I'm not sure if it's because I was idle for so long. But I'm not really sure, I am very upset about this as I only created the account a couple of days ago. Thanks

  2. #2
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Wrong section so all your comments are discarded

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top