Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: XxSexyyMaddiexX Ban Appeal

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up XxSexyyMaddiexX Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : XxSexyyMaddiexX

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Ben

    Expiry date : 17th February 2015

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : spamming

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I wasn't spamming as you said I was just asking people who I gave rights to my room not to trash it as it took me ages to build :(
    Last edited by Divide; 03-13-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top