User Tag List

Thread: Suggestion/Huge Demand for a Debate Room.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestion/Huge Demand for a Debate Room.

Loitering around Fresh Hotel, regardless of whichever room you are present in, there are collective groups of individuals who are diverse in opinion and in culture, who debate political and moral world affairs in hopes to educate the other. The idea of creating a debate room whereby an agenda is set and people can debate on a more professional platform has become appealing to both me and a large number of people. I am aware that the initial response may be that "individuals can conduct their own debates within their own rooms", however, it is incumbent that a setting in which discipline and control of a staff member is implemented so that within each debate, a sense of harmony and togetherness can be extracted. My initial plan was to have 2 teams for each debate and each team can consist of a maximum of 3-5 players. When the debaters have been chosen, they could be ported to a bench or a stage whereby they will grasp the attention of the audience who will watch as each debate intensifies. It won't be hard to mute the audience as the debate takes place, I think this opportunity is befitting in educating the less fortunate on here who speak their mind without instigating their common sense. At times where the hotel may seem to divide individuals based on race and moral views, I think this is an amazing opportunity to unify differences for the better good.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol. Staff already have enough to deal with within the hotel. I don't think babysitting a debate should be added.

Make your own debate room. Implement your own ideas.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    relax lmao, it was a proposition. I'm not enforcing you to do anything. Maybe change your attitude a little with how you deal with forum threads, thanks.

4. Likes positiv liked this post
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zainxo View Post
    relax lmao, it was a proposition. I'm not enforcing you to do anything. Maybe change your attitude a little with how you deal with forum threads, thanks.
    U must be looking to debate right now. I gave you my opinion. How you take it is ur own issue. I am plenty relaxed over here

6. Likes positiv, Kane liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know, there's something called mannerism, and it advocates the idea of conveying your point in a way which is understandable. There's no correlation between my enthusiasm and your ignorance to my post, whats the point of wanting suggestions, if you're just going to disregard them?

It's clobberin' time!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zainxo View Post
    Loitering around Fresh Hotel, regardless of whichever room you are present in, there are collective groups of individuals who are diverse in opinion and in culture, who debate political and moral world affairs in hopes to educate the other. The idea of creating a debate room whereby an agenda is set and people can debate on a more professional platform has become appealing to both me and a large number of people. I am aware that the initial response may be that "individuals can conduct their own debates within their own rooms", however, it is incumbent that a setting in which discipline and control of a staff member is implemented so that within each debate, a sense of harmony and togetherness can be extracted. My initial plan was to have 2 teams for each debate and each team can consist of a maximum of 3-5 players. When the debaters have been chosen, they could be ported to a bench or a stage whereby they will grasp the attention of the audience who will watch as each debate intensifies. It won't be hard to mute the audience as the debate takes place, I think this opportunity is befitting in educating the less fortunate on here who speak their mind without instigating their common sense. At times where the hotel may seem to divide individuals based on race and moral views, I think this is an amazing opportunity to unify differences for the better good.
    thanks but no thanks.

Thread Information