Include username of the account that was banned : guccipimp3400
Include username of the staff that added the ban : rhitard
Expiry date : 12 April, 2030
Email of the account in question : forgot what email i registered with assuming [email protected]
Reason for the ban : bye
Why the ban should be lifted? :I got banned for no reason by rhitard and was told that if i come back to fresh ill be banned on sight for no reason and reason for ban is invalid and has no relevance to fresh rules meaning i havent violated anything to be banned. ¨bye¨ has no explanation and clearly a form of staff abuse because i have not said anything against rhitard but simply because i opposed an opinion from another user meaning i was not allowed to use my freedom of speech according to rhitard when this is a free-speech website with no censorship. The reason of ban was clearly filled quickly and not told of why I am being banned as if it was a lazy ban to say get off fresh, all because I an opposed an opinion of another user. There is no rule on fresh policy saying that I cannot have a word against an opinion and retaliate, meaning this ban is invalid and should be appealed. The staff member that banned me should take a review of fresh policy and have to reason to ban its users with the use of validation and not because were granted a position by Kane and automatically boosting your ego lol




Bookmarks