Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Suggestions to improve shopping experience

Dear Staffs,

I am here to write about my thoughts regarding the shopping platform on Fresh Hotel.

Being a new fresher, I feel that the platform can be better improved if there are more details provided alongside the products (except for those obvious ones like 100 Petal Patches etc) For example, if a product (i.e ICM set) is accompanied with a picture of the set of ICM or a list of the items in the set, people will be more willing to buy. New freshers like me don't know what a full set looks like and we're worried that the item might not be what we're looking for. Also because of the complexity of the limited rares (some products appear twice but under different names) I find it better if there is a visual guide (image) to make us feel certain about our purchases. Under the VIP upgrades, you may also want to state the privileges etc. I know that there's a 'VIP Benefits' page under 'Hot Campaigns' but new freshers may not notice it. In addition, there's an item called 50/100 customs, I am wondering if the customs are fixed or given out in random. It will be good if that can be stated if it's fixed, we would appreciate if you could let us know what are the customs included.

Thanks for hearing me out!

Yours Sincerely,
    Shiramoto

2. Likes Asahd liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't feel as if hotel management wants to target completely new users to buy stuff off the store, as for "new freshers" and how the sets look, As you stated the ICM set for example there's really no possible way you can misinterpret that. They all look the exact same except in different colors, customs and how they look can be found on the values page.

4. Likes Asahd liked this post
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the user above said ICM sets are easy to identify within the hotel. We use a basic user-friendly layout to our Store page, this making it load faster and checkout faster.

As for the Custom rares, they're random. We don't choose specific ones to give, as we'd be here all day trying to figure out which would be best. We just give them randomly.

Though, I am only Manager on Fresh. The decision lays with @Kane as he is the big boss.

6. Likes Asahd liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Arphenion and Owen,

Thank you so much for the reply!

Yes you are right on that and I do understand that the hotel isn't specifically targeting new users. I spoke only in the view of a new fresher (as I am one myself) I am well aware that the ICM set is displayed under the Rare Values thread, just thought it could be better if it's also shown under the product description haha

I see! It's a relief to know that the customs are given out at random otherwise I wouldn't have known~

No worries, I'm only just a peanut trying to get my voice heard too xD

Thanks y'all!

Best Regards,
    Shiramoto

8. Likes Asahd liked this post
    Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shiramoto View Post
    Hi Arphenion and Owen,

Thank you so much for the reply!

Yes you are right on that and I do understand that the hotel isn't specifically targeting new users. I spoke only in the view of a new fresher (as I am one myself) I am well aware that the ICM set is displayed under the Rare Values thread, just thought it could be better if it's also shown under the product description haha

I see! It's a relief to know that the customs are given out at random otherwise I wouldn't have known~

No worries, I'm only just a peanut trying to get my voice heard too xD

Thanks y'all!

Best Regards,
    Shiramoto
    No problem. Anything else, feel free to post.

10. Likes Asahd liked this post

Thread Information