Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug Report

I'd like to report a bug, called Chels.
    This bug needs to be purged.

I was banned by Chels for Abusing staff via CFH system
    First of all, lets get a definition of Abuse so we can be as coherent as possible:
    "treat with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly."
    1. I did not treat with cruelty or violence, as to be violent is to be aggressive, and aggression is only comprehended by tonality and tonality cannot be perceived through typing.
    (Language features like capitalization and punctuation may, but no expressive techniques were used so she simply misinterpreted it by reading it aggressively in her head, which is subjective.)
    2. It was not regular or repeated. It was a simple sentence that was misconceived to be abuse.
    I used the call for help feature, and she did not answer my question effectively or appropriately, but instead proceeded to provide me with short words which did not fully answer my question properly and i was forced to ask more questions to get the answer i was looking for.
    She them proceeded to not finish answering my question so i dismissed asking it, and told her to check out my room if she'd like which has nothing to do with what was initially asked, yet she misconceived that it was related to that.
    So she abruptly said "How many times do i have to tell you that ROTW has ended",
    to which i responded "How many times do you have to seek counselling, before you correct your diminished comprehension skills".
    Which is clearly and irrefutably not abuse, and yet i was banned for abuse.
    To deny my statement is to deny all irrefutable logic.

I clearly stated that her comprehension skills were diminished in that situation, which is fact. She drew to conclusions not supported by reasonable doubt.
    So am i being banned for stating a true fact?

I am absolutely appalled by the irregular and illogical conclusions drawn. This is the same person who is judging and acting upon ban appeals.
    Last edited by Absorption; 09-22-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something tells me reasoning with you staff is going to be unpropitious, at least contrary to a multitude of encounters.
    Enlighten me if you have any versatility.
    Before you tell me my report is in the wrong section, Bug in another context means to Annoy or Bother, and i'm ''suggesting'' that it be dealt with because its simply immoral to misuse power and provide untrue and thoughtless actions.
    Last edited by Absorption; 09-22-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Queen Of Fresh
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    So lets go again shall we. You sent a report, asking for staff to your room as you couldnt fit it all in the box. I kindly replied your report asking you to follow me, I was already daling with a scam report in my room. I waited for over 30min for you and you didn't come. You then went on to send another report asking why nobody had been to your room... https://prntscr.com/goeo2k
    I asked you not to waste staff time and to leave a forum request on your issue to be resolved and heard no more from you other than https://prntscr.com/goeop7
    Left at that you then went on to ask about ROTW where I told you three times ROTW is no more and you continued to send abuse https://prntscr.com/goep7f which got yourself banned over. Thank you for your time and good day

Thread Information