Thread: The last one got deleted. How unethical

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last one got deleted. How unethical

Below was my post regarding my unethical ban, which was disregarded without consideration:
    It has come to my attention that i posted this, and it was deleted. If it is not resolved, that leads me to believe that Chels deleted the following report against herself. Completely and utterly unethical.

I was banned by Chels for Abusing staff via CFH system
    First of all, lets get a definition of Abuse so we can be as coherent as possible:
    "treat with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly."
    1. I did not treat with cruelty or violence, as to be violent is to be aggressive, and aggression is only comprehended by tonality and tonality cannot be perceived through typing.
    (Language features like capitalization and punctuation may, but no expressive techniques were used so she simply misinterpreted it by reading it aggressively in her head, which is subjective.)
    2. It was not regular or repeated. It was a simple sentence that was misconceived to be abuse.
    I used the call for help feature, and she did not answer my question effectively or appropriately, but instead proceeded to provide me with short words which did not fully answer my question properly and i was forced to ask more questions to get the answer i was looking for.
    She them proceeded to not finish answering my question so i dismissed asking it, and told her to check out my room if she'd like which has nothing to do with what was initially asked, yet she misconceived that it was related to that.
    So she abruptly said "How many times do i have to tell you that ROTW has ended",
    to which i responded "How many times do you have to seek counselling, before you correct your diminished comprehension skills".
    Which is clearly and irrefutably not abuse, and yet i was banned for abuse.
    To deny my statement is to deny all irrefutable logic.

I clearly stated that her comprehension skills were diminished in that situation, which is fact. She drew to conclusions not supported by reasonable doubt.
    So am i being banned for stating a true fact?

I am absolutely appalled by the irregular and illogical conclusions drawn. This is the same person who is judging and acting upon ban appeals.

Her response:

So lets go again shall we. You sent a report, asking for staff to your room as you couldnt fit it all in the box. I kindly replied your report asking you to follow me, I was already daling with a scam report in my room. I waited for over 30min for you and you didn't come. You then went on to send another report asking why nobody had been to your room... https://prntscr.com/goeo2k\

Incorrect. I tried to follow you and it didn't work. You told me to follow you, and yet your following feature is disabled.
    There was no tangible way for me to follow you. You are in the wrong. So in actuality you wasted 30 minutes of my time. You could have told me the room name, yet you clearly showed little to no concern.

I asked you not to waste staff time and to leave a forum request on your issue to be resolved and heard no more from you other than https://prntscr.com/goeop7

Is my legitimate issue not staffs concern? Just because you are not concerned with your job, doesn't mean that others are as unconcerned as you are. You rudely refused to help me, and sent me to the forums. You do your job and help someone when they use the call for help feature, or you don't answer at all plain and simple.

Left at that you then went on to ask about ROTW where I told you three times ROTW is no more.

You seemed to have conveniently cut out the parts where you provided me with extremely vague answers which didn't answer my question sufficiently. Don't blame me for your negligent carelessness. You didn't saw ''ROTW is no more'' you gave a vague answer which didn't answer my question, so i asked you whether you meant if it was closed for good, or just that specific ROTW. And you continued to give vague and invalid answers. Its a concise answer or no answer.

you continued to send abuse https://prntscr.com/goep7f which got yourself banned over. Thank you for your time and good day

Liar. Where is the continual abuse? continuous means more than once. You blatantly lied and got caught. Let me redefine abuse for you, because you disregarded my previous and irrefutable definition;
    First of all, lets get a definition of Abuse so we can be as coherent as possible:
    "treat with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly."
    1. I did not treat with cruelty or violence, as to be violent is to be aggressive, and aggression is only comprehended by tonality and tonality cannot be perceived through typing.
    ^ Tonality cannot be perceived through chat. Therefore your pretense that it was is subjective and invalid.
    (Language features like capitalization and punctuation may, but no expressive techniques were used so she simply misinterpreted it by reading it aggressively in her head, which is subjective.)

2. It was not regular or repeated. It was a simple sentence that was misconceived to be abuse.
    ^ You lied and said it was continuous, it was not. And you even kindly screenshotted your contradiction.

Spare me the vindictive fallacy, and equivocation.
    You have the audacity to denounce my request, on the pretense of fallacious reasoning.
    How blatantly embarrassing.

I'm actually disgusted that someone who exemplifies a clearly compromised mentality is held responsible for making ethical decisions.

Do not proceed to delete or resolve your own report again.
    How unethical and bias.
    Last edited by Absorption; 09-23-2017 at 05:07 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kane, @Owen
    I am utterly appalled at her inability to execute sound reasoning.
    I can't be any more irrefutable than i already am, and still get denounced due to irrational and thoughtless fallacy.
    Reasoning with someone who lacks the capacity to accept the view of another, no matter how concise and irrefutable, is plainly unpropitious. Please resolve this issue.
    Enlighten me if you have any versatility.

It's clobberin' time!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Your ban will expire next week, you'll live!

4. Likes Rex liked this post

Thread Information