0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ban Appeal.

My account name is LiIith.
    I've been banned for 7 years, by Kane.
    Reasons are "Mega Banned".

Dear Kane,

I've been informed that I have been banned for selling items on Fresh, to other users - offline; via real money.
    This is entirely untrue, and I have bank statements and PayPal history which I am willing to provide through private messaging, to show I have not participated in ANY sort of behavior as that.
    This is surely in reference to a conversation bigtrevs98 was talking to me about - if you look through the chat logs, I do not ask anything about the buyer/if the buyer will buy my rares/if he can sell on my behalf. It is nothing more than a conversation HE instigated with me. I politely replied, but I have not been involved in any of it - again, I am willing to prove this.
    Unless you have evidence that I have, which I assure you there is not, then I have been banned for no valid reason. I have invested a lot of money into Fresh, which I can not let go. I paid for many items, I have never been reported, I have not violated ANY of the terms and conditions; and I have numerous people willing to attest to that. I know I can purchase an unban from the store, but I should not have to pay to be unbanned when I have done nothing wrong.
    Thank you,

Regards,
    LiIith.

Queen Of Fresh
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Declined

3. Likes LiIith liked this post