Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ban Appeal

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban Appeal

    Include username of the account that was banned : VinceTorossian

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Chels

    Expiry date : 13th of September, 2030

    Email of the account in question : Varies, PM me

    Reason for the ban : Advertising

    Why the ban should be lifted? : I will admit, I did type "oo.n" to bypass the chat censoring it for "bobba", but I was talking to my friends about oon. I didn't think it was that big a deal as I have done it quite a few times before and never really got into trouble. However, I do apologize for doing so, and will refrain from mentioning other hotels in the future.

    (If this was posted twice, sorry. I may of tried posting this earlier and i'm not entirely sure if it ever got posted onto ban appeals or not, as my statistics say that I have 0 posts, before THIS one.)
    Last edited by Chels; 01-11-2018 at 07:37 AM. Reason: hotel named

  2. #2
    Administrator Chels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    1,282
    Rep Power
    10

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top