0 Thread(s)

Ban Appeal

Include username of the account that was banned : CheIsie

Include username of the staff that added the ban : Zane

Expiry date : 08/05/31

Email of the account in question : chelibabe@hotmail.com

Reason for the ban : "Force-Hotel"

Why the ban should be lifted? :

I was banned due to his personal vendetta against another person.

I was threatened that if I was associated with user Kate or Force-Hotel in any way, that I would be banned. However, I believe this is unfair for multiple reasons. First reason being I don't know Kate personally as I've only spoken to her a couple of times, and she was not the reason as to why I joined Force in the first place. Secondly I don't believe it's fair because I never mentioned Force on the Fresh hotel client to other people other than during my conversation with Zane, in which case it was simply me asking as to why people would be banned because I didn't understand the logic. (Had I advertised I would agree that a ban is necessary however that is not the case.) He then explained that it's because she's poaching fresh users, which is completely understandable. However, again, I would like to state that I don't know Kate and only met her once having joined the hotel, therefore she didn't "poach" me. After my discussion with Zane I left it alone and went about my business. I went AFK, and came back to the ban page. In my opinion this isn't fair because a lot of users hotel hop. It isn't right to ban me just because I joined a hotel in which the staff member disagrees with. I don't understand how his issues with Kate is my business, nor is it my problem, and there's no reason to take it out on others.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cawaiidian View Post
    Include username of the account that was banned : CheIsie

Include username of the staff that added the ban : Zane

Expiry date : 08/05/31

Email of the account in question : chelibabe@hotmail.com

Reason for the ban : "Force-Hotel"

Why the ban should be lifted? :

I was banned due to his personal vendetta against another person.

I was threatened that if I was associated with user Kate or Force-Hotel in any way, that I would be banned. However, I believe this is unfair for multiple reasons. First reason being I don't know Kate personally as I've only spoken to her a couple of times, and she was not the reason as to why I joined Force in the first place. Secondly I don't believe it's fair because I never mentioned Force on the Fresh hotel client to other people other than during my conversation with Zane, in which case it was simply me asking as to why people would be banned because I didn't understand the logic. (Had I advertised I would agree that a ban is necessary however that is not the case.) He then explained that it's because she's poaching fresh users, which is completely understandable. However, again, I would like to state that I don't know Kate and only met her once having joined the hotel, therefore she didn't "poach" me. After my discussion with Zane I left it alone and went about my business. I went AFK, and came back to the ban page. In my opinion this isn't fair because a lot of users hotel hop. It isn't right to ban me just because I joined a hotel in which the staff member disagrees with. I don't understand how his issues with Kate is my business, nor is it my problem, and there's no reason to take it out on others.
    You won't be banned unless you mention or advertise any other retro. We have no problem with users playing other hotels - looks like your unbanned anyway so enjoy.
    Last edited by Cater; 09-04-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Thread Information