User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think Fresh Values needs a change?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it the way it is!

0 0%
  • Give the new way a trial!

4 100.00%

Thread: Rare Values

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rare Values

Ok this has been on my mind for a few months now and I think I could get enough people to back me up with this as well, I think rare values needs a redo a fresh start not as in eco fresh start but how the way the values is run, I think making people sell there rares for the exact price is not a economy its more of a dictatorship its not fun if someone is telling you what price to sell your rares at and makes trading a lot less fun and the way the prices are worked out is fancy and cool and self maintaining but it is quite inaccurate becuase it takes in account for every single piece of that rare inactive or active, and those are 2 key factors on a good stable eco. To fix this I think a user based rare values done by either selected trusted users, were they could apply for the job or staff who would need to be constant trading and finding values of how much people would pay I know it will have a slow start but down the road after all the kinks and bugs are worked out it would be a very good idea and I assure you that a lot of users would be very happy with this also.

Thank you for reading my suggestion Please vote and try help make a better economy in FRESH!

-Raggamuffin

Queen Of Fresh

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    Ok this has been on my mind for a few months now and I think I could get enough people to back me up with this as well, I think rare values needs a redo a fresh start not as in eco fresh start but how the way the values is run, I think making people sell there rares for the exact price is not a economy its more of a dictatorship its not fun if someone is telling you what price to sell your rares at and makes trading a lot less fun and the way the prices are worked out is fancy and cool and self maintaining but it is quite inaccurate becuase it takes in account for every single piece of that rare inactive or active, and those are 2 key factors on a good stable eco. To fix this I think a user based rare values done by either selected trusted users, were they could apply for the job or staff who would need to be constant trading and finding values of how much people would pay I know it will have a slow start but down the road after all the kinks and bugs are worked out it would be a very good idea and I assure you that a lot of users would be very happy with this also.

Thank you for reading my suggestion Please vote and try help make a better economy in FRESH!

-Raggamuffin

as i already informed you, values are automated so they don't go out of date etc, no point in having a dragon with 6k on the hotel at 30t to say a nelly with 20 in hotel also valued at 30t... auto system and values are there for a reason

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so why make people pay exact prices for them? I don't get that part, its like hey come to our hotel you must sell rares exactly at this price or else your banned? It doesn't really sound like fun doesn't it?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like chips

Queen Of Fresh

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    because they are automated as i just explained about the number of the item in the hotel to the value, so you treading cheap, drops the values and ruins the set eco, if there is no eco, all supers will be wiped from the hotel and started back up which is usless to you all and time on staff to rebuild it

Thread Information