Thread: Unban Appeal.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Unban Appeal.

This is the template we are forcing users to follow for them to have an appeal processed and reviewed promptly

----------------------------------

Include username of the account that was banned : Naitsirk (I think dont remember)

Include username of the staff that added the ban :Nick

Expiry date : 27 October, 2030 (11 Years)

Email of the account in question : email store@fresh-hotel.org / and mine is kristianhellejobb@hotmail.com

Reason for the ban : Store Issued Ban.

Why the ban should be lifted? : I want this ban to be lifted becuase I never did anything wrong! I donated for a rank and some diamonds so I could pimp up my crib you know After that I was randomly banned. I even bought an unban but someone chargedbacked the money to me. I really haven't done anything wrong, i only played and would love to play more! :/ Please MvH. Naitsirk.

Have a good day.

---------------------------------------------

We process all ban appeals except a several these include things such as scamming, advertising, blackmailing, threatening, and charging back payments are not going to be reviewed and instantly denied. However everything else is appeal able at this time.

Excuses such as it was a family member or I was banned for no reason are invalid and will not be processed.

Attacking the staff member in an appeal will not get you anywhere either

Being banned by a staff member who is no longer active on the hotel will have slower appeal response time as they're not here to explain why the ban did happen and we'd have to check it entirely

Please be sure to check back here every so often as we can change the concept of how ban appeals are examined.

Thanks for the read & if this helped you save time feel free to show me some love and give me a like

Automatic server bans can not be appealed as they're lasting only an hour.

UPDATE : 16/10/2015

Forum staff are only allowed to handle appeals they have jurisdiction in handling for instance they've either banned the user or are taking over the case for a former staff member.

Queen Of Fresh

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)
    USER Ban: Naitsirk Store Issued Ban. email store@fresh-hotel.org to resolve this issue

Follow the instructions above.

3. Likes N liked this post

Thread Information