Thread: Fresh Hotel Feedback

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroxed View Post
    To be honest, moving on to R63b wasnt a bad decision. It was good with all those features such as camera, badges and groups. It can be better by updating the catalogue and adding the new furni. Moving back to old fresh is a terrible decision. All of our hardwork in updated fresh is now gone, we have very exaggerated economy and limited features. I totally think this is a turnoff for new users like myself. Having to recreate another account and having a start of 5 million when some has billions. So, I hope you take the feedback into consideration and move back to r63b
    I can't agree more. I hope we can move onto the new version, but i'd like to keep my rooms also. Hopefully it can be done.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumPancakes View Post
    I can't agree more. I hope we can move onto the new version, but i'd like to keep my rooms also. Hopefully it can be done.
    it will absolutely never happen. we tried this last summer and LOST users. the current version keeps us unique anyways

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we get a command :win x and :loss x and a command to show how many Wins and losses you've got. I've been racking up a lot of wins in roast sessions on fresh and i was thinking why cant we insert a way to show this off. It would make fresh hotel unique in some sort to others too. We could even put Most win counts and Loss counts on Top user page on fresh home page. js

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    Can we get a command :win x and :loss x and a command to show how many Wins and losses you've got. I've been racking up a lot of wins in roast sessions on fresh and i was thinking why cant we insert a way to show this off. It would make fresh hotel unique in some sort to others too. We could even put Most win counts and Loss counts on Top user page on fresh home page. js
    andddd how would we know who wins each roast session? wouldn't there be some silly scores and some fake leaders, too easily manipulated! no to that suggestion.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    andddd how would we know who wins each roast session? wouldn't there be some silly scores and some fake leaders, too easily manipulated! no to that suggestion.
    It could be like respects where u get a limited amount of time you can use it on a person each day. You can even make it Ip based so people wont keep using alt accounts to win their main accounts. You can't win yourself other players must say the command to you to earn a win or a loss if you do something stupid.

EDIT: I HAVE EVEN A BETTER IDEA. Make it like Monetary value. You get a limited amount of wins Ex. 5 wins every day. Then everytime you win someone you give them one of your wins. It regulate in fresh like credits. And your missing the point. I'ts not just for roast sessions. Its a way to show if someone has done something awesome or funny or If someone done the most stupidest shit.
    Last edited by Leeroy; 06-04-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    88 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    It could be like respects where u get a limited amount of time you can use it on a person each day. You can even make it Ip based so people wont keep using alt accounts to win their main accounts. You can't win yourself other players must say the command to you to earn a win or a loss if you do something stupid.

EDIT: I HAVE EVEN A BETTER IDEA. Make it like Monetary value. You get a limited amount of wins Ex. 5 wins every day. Then everytime you win someone you give them one of your wins. It regulate in fresh like credits. And your missing the point. I'ts not just for roast sessions. Its a way to show if someone has done something awesome or funny or If someone done the most stupidest shit.
    we'll consider it.

Thread Information