User Tag List

Thread: Undertaker Losing His Streak (Opinion)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Undertaker Losing His Streak (Opinion)

I'm still hung over on Undertaker losing his streak to Brock Lesnar. The writers of WWE really messed up when they made this happen. First thing first Brock Lesnar leaves the WWE, comes back and leaves again over and over. Why would the writers make him lose the streak to a part timer like him? The second thing that's wrong with this is Undertaker losing the streak period. Undertaker was the reason why wrestlemania was the way it was and why WWE got so many tickets off of it. Everyone bought tickets because of the amazing matches that he fought in. Thirdly I understand every streak must come to a end but why make him lose his streak to Brock Lesnar... I don't even know. If they wanted him to lose his streak it should have been to Sting! Sting VS Undertaker would have been the wrestlemania that everyone has been waiting for because of the kind of superstar both of them are. So if the writers of the WWE would have put this match together and had Undertaker lose to Sting then that would have been no problem as long as the match is brutally fought by both superstars. WWE writers have fell off so much. The reason why is because of the writers not listening to what the fans think, In order to put together a good story line. However after Undertaker lost his streak I pretty much said that's it. I gave them a chance when they let Daniel Bryan win the Royal Rumble before wrestlemania last year but then they fucked up again. I am planning on watching WWE this Friday and from that point on. Hopefully things have gotten better and Kane's character is not ruined still. Because turning Kane into a fucking teddy bear is about the dumbest decision that has taken place since the WWE came to television. This is my opinion and some people can think different but WWE must get better. I still play the games because of course there fun to play? But the show has went down hill and hopefully they will pick back up with better story lines and different writers into the company.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He lost his streak a long time ago lol plus he is to old for the WWE anyway, but he did get into shape and beat bray wyatt.

Thread Information