Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Writer's roulette!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cole looked up at the man and balled his fist, "Who are you! What the hell did you do, and how did we get here!" He yelled angrily.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Cole calm down! Stop being angry! You have no reason to be." Earl said trying to calm Cole down. "Why?! We keep going from place to place and I have no idea where or what we are doing!" Cole said ecstatically. "Well getting angry about it won't help you Cole." Charlotte said trying to calm her brother from doing anything. The archer was watching in awe wondering who these new people were, not taking the arrow off of them for a second. "I don't mean to interrupt y'alls little squabble here, but could we get the show on the road and introduce yourselves to me?" the man said trying to get something useful and important out of them for a change.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earl walks up towards the road, behind him follows Cole and Char. Earl puts his hands in his pockets whilst staring at the man with the bow. Char and Cole both have their hands above their head moving in a slow and awkward motion. The man with the bow gives them a weird look, "What the hell are you guys wearing?". Earl chuckles, "That wouldn't be the first time I have heard that today." The old mans weird look turns into a glare, "Who are you? Where are you from? What is that thing that fell out of the sky with you? Have the gods sent you to do anything?" Earl looks at the ground, kicks the dirt, and looks back up at the man. "To be honest with you son, we don't exactly know whats going on right now. So pointing that thing at us isn't going to do any of us any good." The man aims the bow down as if to put away, but accidentally lets go of the arrow. The arrow flies, and hits Cole in the foot. Cole screeches in pain, and crouches down to his foot. "GET IT OUT! GET THIS DAMNED THING OUT OF MY FUCKING FOOT!" Cole screams in agony. Chars eyes widen and she runs to her step-brother.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I apologize dear sir! This bow has been getting old and I can't replace it with simple strings or wood. I promise you I am an excellent archer." said the man looking very concerned not meaning to put an arrow through the boys foot. "Well that has yet to be proven!!" said Cole yelling at the man. "Ok Cole, we need to push the arrow through and then break it off. This will be painful, but it will be over with like pulling a band aid off." Earl said reassuring him that it wouldn't last much longer. Earl pushed the arrow through quickly and Cole screamed in even more agony writhing around, but Charlotte held him down making sure he didn't make it anymore worse than it already was. "Ok, last part. You ready?" Earl said looking up at Cole and back down as there was a quick snap and the arrow was out of his foot finally. "Fuck! This hurts like hell!" Cole said as tears welled up in his eyes as most of the pain was going away now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Earl rips off a sleeve of his plaid shirt, and wraps it around his foot as a bandage, and slips his shoe over it. "You going to just sit there and continue questioning us, or are you going to get us somewhere safe from more idiots like you?" Earl complains to the man. "The words you speak, I do not understand what some of them mean? Where are you from?" Replies the man. "We are from New York. I was driving my truck, and a damned crack in the road opened up. We went to investigate, and well... We fell in. And now we are here. Where are we now?" Earl explains whilst patting the dirt off of his pants. The man puts his bow on his back, "You are just outside the royal city. I have never heard of New York, it must be across the narrow sea." He scratches his face pondering the idea.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The narrow sea? What do you mean?" Earl said looking up at a him confused as ever. "Have you been living under a rock this entire time or have you lost your memory?" the archer said. "Not really, just in a different area is all and kinda confused on where I am is all." Earl said looking around as he bent down to pick up Cole and threw him over his shoulder. "Well we will get you informed in the Royal City as well as take a look at that hole in your foot." said the archer. "Thank you mister! We appreciate it a lot, but how far is this Royal City?" Charlotte said showing her gratefulness as well as asking questions. "It's about an hour an a half walk that way, unless we ride the horse there, but we can't all ride the horse there so we may have to walk.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He stops for a second to call for his horse. "But considering that your friend is now injured, the walk may be a bit longer." Earl nods and starts walking down the path. "Wrong way, follow me." The archer chuckles under his breath. Earl turns around, and follows the archer along the path. They walk for a good 2-3 hours, taking breaks every 30 or so minutes so that Earl can put down Cole and rest. The forest slowly dissipates into a large area, and then they saw it. The castle walls looked as if to soar higher than the clouds. The castle was surrounded by farmland and small villages. It was at this moment that Earl realized something incredibly weird has happened. "What year is it?" Earl asks. The archer thinks for a second, "Ah yes. The year is 1354. Had to think about that for a second. Its not common for people to ask the year." Earl's eyes widen, and his jaw drops, then a smile slowly takes over his face. He looks to Char, and references Cole by patting him on the leg. "Do you know what this means?!" Earl marveled at the thought. Cole laughs, "We are going to die!" he continues laughing hysterically, and begins to cry. "We are going to die." He goes silent and weeps quietly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Get a hold of yourself Cole, this is no time to panic. Besides what ever happened to the guy we tried to help up from the crack in the road?" Earl said trying to keep him calm and furthering into his own madness. "If we got sent this to this time period maybe he did to, he could be anywhere right now." Charlotte said adding onto Earl's point. "Are you lot done? We need to get him to a doctor. It's right down the street here, last building to the right. I'll show you the way." the archer said. "What's your name sir? We never got it when we first met you know due to having to deal with an arrow in his foot." Charlotte said looking over to him with a curious expression on her face. "My name? My name is Frederick Barton, greatest archer there ever was!" Cole off in the background, "That is very debatable!" They walked into the doctors house and had asked the doctor if he could take a look at Coles foot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Doctor Dred?!" He Shouted, whilst ringing a bell on the front desk. An old man that looks to be in his mid 60's walks down the stairs grunting on every step. He has dark grey hair that flows past his shoulders with a band attempting to hold it all together, and a full beard flowing from his chin to his chest. "What the hell do you want this time Frederick?!" He glares at the young archer, "Shoot another man accidentally? Lemme guess. The foot again?" Cole laughs, "Greatest archer my ass." Frederick turns around and glares at him, "You can shut your filthy mouth. Just be happy I didn't aim a little higher." The doctor picks up a leather back book off the table and slaps Frederick across the back of the head with it. "Leave the damned kid alone. Not his fault you haven't got an drop skill in your blood. That's just part of being a Bastard son." Frederick swings at the old man, "Fuck you!" the old man grabs his wrist and twists his arm around. "Do you want to get ye finger chopped off boy'o?" Earl grabs the archer and pulls him away, "ENOUGH! We need to help the kid and his foot!" The doctor sits Cole down and grabs a bottle of mead off the wall.
    Last edited by TheNerdyPanda; 05-26-2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Fixing derps

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    lol nice story

Thread Information