Earl rips off a sleeve of his plaid shirt, and wraps it around his foot as a bandage, and slips his shoe over it. "You going to just sit there and continue questioning us, or are you going to get us somewhere safe from more idiots like you?" Earl complains to the man. "The words you speak, I do not understand what some of them mean? Where are you from?" Replies the man. "We are from New York. I was driving my truck, and a damned crack in the road opened up. We went to investigate, and well... We fell in. And now we are here. Where are we now?" Earl explains whilst patting the dirt off of his pants. The man puts his bow on his back, "You are just outside the royal city. I have never heard of New York, it must be across the narrow sea." He scratches his face pondering the idea.


Reply With Quote
Bookmarks