Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mass Unban

So recently, there's a mass unban that happened. It was to give everyone a second chance. However, I got re-banned due to a case that happened a week + before the mass unban. The staff that banned me said that I was not banned long enough to reflect on my actions. I was banned on 10/10/15. 10 days have passed since I was banned. Is that not long enough?

Mass Unban was to give everyone a 2nd chance. Why did I not get mine? People who had been banned by other staff, like Kylie, Sox, did not get rebanned. Let me name one case. 0VOX0 was banned by Kane recently. He did not get rebanned even though he was just banned a few days ago. I was banned on 10/10/15, longer than 0vox0. Jacob thinks that I did not get banned long enough to reflect on my actions. Therefore, he rebanned me again today, 20/10/15.

One case that Jacob handled just days before the Mass Unban. A person called Anting got banned by him. (banned later than me) However, he did not reban him. Since he got banned later than me, shouldn't he be rebanned too? Why am I the only person that is rebanned? I find that he is picking on me.

I think the Mass Unban needs to be fair. If a person who had been banned by Kylie can get unbanned after serving about a week worth of ban, then I think I should get unbanned by the staffs too, after serving the same amount of time that others had served. If some people can get unbanned, and some can't, then its not fair. Here, I ask for your opinion regarding the Mass Unban and my ban appeal.

Furthermore, Chels said "There was a mas unban so unless you got caught scamming again you prob shouldn't be banned? just chill out until Jacob see's to this please. don't go making more and more appeals, wait it out " This means that if I did not scam after the mass unban, I do not need to get banned.

I request that the staff do not close this thread as I want to hear opinions from people.
    @Kylie @TheJacob @Chels @Leon @-Liam

*This is my last time posting an appeal/petition regarding my ban. I will not bother the staffs anymore.
    Last edited by Spencer073; 10-20-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can @Kylie please clear some doubts of mine regarding mass unban?

1) Does Mass Unban apply to everyone, or only certain people who got banned for a certain amount of time?
    2) Mass unban means everyone is given a 2nd chance right? Regardless of how long they have been banned before the M.U?
    Last edited by Spencer073; 10-20-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Since this is not the first thread you've made to appeal your ban, I am not going to share my thoughts -- again. That said, if @Kylie or @Kane are going to take over this case, then I will. Good luck.

4. Likes Kylie, -Liam liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck spencer.

Cooler Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    The mass unban means everyone gets a second chance, however, if a member of staff doesn't want you on then so be it. I do not deal with @TheJacob's bans, no-one can deal with your ban except for him. Your ban appeal got denied. Deal with it. Also @Spencer073, please stop tagging me and mentioning me in everything you comment, it's annoying..

Legend
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    This thread is closed.

Thread Information