Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: atken appeal.

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    atken appeal.

    Include username of the account that was banned : Atken

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Sox

    Expiry date : 05 July, 2028

    Email of the account in question : [email protected]

    Reason for the ban : nob

    Why the ban should be lifted? : my room had an "inappropriate" name, so I changed it twice after it was marked inappropriate twice and kicked everyone out. I then named the room "k" and then later found out that I got banned. followed all orders so id like to know why the ban was set thnx
    Last edited by TheJacob; 11-16-2015 at 08:20 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top