Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Banned

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Banned

    Include username of the account that was banned : AtheistInMyMind

    Include username of the staff that added the ban : Cattle

    Expiry date : 16 April, 2029

    Email of the account in question : Idk

    Reason for the ban : (she claims advertising, which I never did at all. I even asked her to check the chat history, because the person provided a fake screenshot @ KDonaldKTrumpK an account that was brand new/just to troll, who doesn't even get online. (Screenshot the guy faked= https://prnt.sc/c4zdix
    Screenshot cattle provided= https://prnt.sc/c51jd2

    Why the ban should be lifted? I literally get on Fresh 24/7, why would I advertise for 1. a hotel I never use or been on. 2. I have people in the room who said I didn't advertise.3. I legit brag about my credits 24/7 and everyday wake up to earn more. I also love building. I was hosting a black lives party, when the DonaldTrump acc user was mad about me hosting the room. He also claims " I was whispering him." Which is not true, why didn't he show proof of that instead?... I think its really stupid because I am legit addicted to Fresh low key, its like the new mine-craft but on a different platform. Also if I were to advertise, wouldn't I make a brand new account to do so? Why would I use an account I have everything on. All i'm saying is Cattle never liked me from the start... the ban is pathetic even " TheOtherGuy has known me for a while I would never do that, I spoke to every staff, they said they would talk to cattle or whatever. I make a second account, and Cattle goes " go away" and bans me.

  2. #2
    Fresh Member Cattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    214760
    Okay I've explained to you multiple times my reason for keeping your ban.

    I've tried to help you. I've looked into it. I've done multiple other things and you said 'thanks.' So why you continue to throw me under the bus as if I've been doing this to target you is insane.

    I'm not unbanning your account. Stop making appeals and please stop messaging me privately or I'll ban you from that too.

  3. #3
    Fresh Member Cattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    214760
    Also please tell everyone about your nagging messages to me, as well as your multiple accs nagging me as well. You're not innocent.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top