Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Ban appeal [Wrongly banned]

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Ban appeal [Wrongly banned]

    Username= laurencharm

    Username of staff that banned= 6xpink

    Expiry date= 18th of march

    Reason for ban= Abusing call for help

    Why It should be lifted= I didn't even abuse the call for help, let alone use it at all. I wasn't the one who was spamming it as I was the one who was being reported falsely for no reason.

    [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION]
    Last edited by laurencharm; 03-12-2017 at 05:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    0
    No surprise here, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Your ban will be lifted once [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION] views this thread.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION] please lift the ban.-

  4. #4
    It's clobberin' time! Kane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1994
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,919
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by laurencharm View Post
    Username= laurencharm

    Username of staff that banned= 6xpink

    Expiry date= 18th of march

    Reason for ban= Abusing call for help

    Why It should be lifted= I didn't even abuse the call for help, let alone use it at all. I wasn't the one who was spamming it as I was the one who was being reported falsely for no reason.

    [MENTION=2]Kane[/MENTION]
    Ban lifted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
◮ Top